Are You Ready?
[Placing Your Ad]
1) Contact. Your first step should be to gather information: viewing this online media kit here at www.whatGWreads.com is a great start. Contact us and we'll help design the most effective campaign possible. We want your ad to be successful and we would like to form a mutually beneficial, long-term relationship.
2) Contract. We've streamlined all of our offerings into one, concise document. Once you decide how and when to advertise, you can work with a sales rep who will complete the contract for you. (You can download and print out contracts to the right)
Pre-pay for 5% off your entire contract
3) Payment. If you submit payment with your contract, and you are a local or national retail client, we'll give you 5 percent off! New clients, GW advertisers and certain types of businesses may be required to pre-pay. Many of our clients can opt to be billed if they have earned credit with us. (For our rates and discounts, see Rates and Color.)
4) Submit. Be sure to send us your ad by the deadline. If we're creating your ad for you, send any text or graphics to include. All ads go to email@example.com: please be clear in your subject line by including the advertiser's name and the first run date so we can find it when the time comes.
5) Follow Up. Once the ad runs, the relationship does not end. We want to help your business thrive, and with 2,500 new faces on campus every year, there is always great potential for new business. Keep in contact with your sales rep and keep reading The Hatchet at gwhatchet.com.